My top marketing article in 2017 was a critique on CHED’s New Marketing Curriculum where I discussed my surprise that after over a decade, the only major change was the doubling of internship time.
Overall, my article in 2017 was “4 Tips on Marriage for my Son-in-Law”, a follow through of my blog about my feelings as a father on the forthcoming wedding of my only daughter Tricia Gosingtian which went viral in 2016.
My top 10 marketing articles (according to the number of blog readers) are:
- CHED’s New Marketing Curriculum
- Don’t Pursue Your Passion
- Revisiting 60 Trends in the Philippines
- Never Provoke a Rival
- Losing a Sale Before a Demo
- Blog or Instagram
- Reach is Not Influence
- 8 Tips to Crack a Marketing Challenge
- 5 Capabilities of Marketing Strategists
- Conversation with a Spa Therapist
For non-business articles, my top articles for 2017 are:
- 4 Tips on Marriage for my Son-in-Law
- The Personal Branding of Leni Robredo
- Changing Behavior in Serving Shark Fin Soup
- Can Doctors Be Patient-Centric?
- Move: 5 Lessons for the Fresh Grads