Happy New Year.
There is always much to learn from Filipino business leaders and innovators coming from different industries featured in my blog josiahgo.com almost every week. I am eternally grateful and honored when they say yes, and take time to unselfishly give their insights, that benefit many marketers and their companies. Readers seem to be preparing for post-pandemic “normalcy” and growth, moving forward with digital technology, and innovative thinking guided by purpose and doing good. Thanks again to the Philippine Daily Inquirer, the Philippines’ number one broadsheet, for cross posting.
The top 10 Q&A (according to the number of readers) are:
1. Patrick Cua and Gary de Ocampo on Consumer Behavior Post Pandemic
2. Ronald Mascarinas on Business Model Innovation
3. Samuel Po on Growing Amidst Crisis
4. Martha Sazon on Innovating for Good
5. Edgar Sia II on Managing Innovation
6. Jimmy Thai on Growth Strategy
7. Jean Henri Lhuillier on Innovation
8. Steve Sy on Spotting E-Commerce Opportunities
9. Vanee Gosiengfiao on Brand Purpose
10. Henry Aguda on Digital Technology
I would also like to make special mention of two group interviews I did – – one with the Philippine Retailers Association, and another with the Philippine Franchise Association. These two organizations have always been special to my heart and we have always supported each other in pursuit of marketing excellence for a better Philippines.
Philippine Retailing Association
Philippine Franchise Association
Want to learn more. Click www.marketmastersconference.com to view The Marketing Conference of 2023