Want to be an entrepreneur with your good idea but lacking the resources? YSESU may be the answer! Gosingtian Ventures Inc. (angel investor) and Day 8 Business Academy Inc. (training for MSMEs) have teamed up to help aspiring entrepreneurs succeed.
If you have:
- a dream to be entrepreneur
- a humble family background
- a defined social or consumer problem
- a novel solution to solve above problem
- a desire to contribute to social good
- a commitment to run your own company
YSESU offers as many as 7Ms:
- Majority ownership
- Material assistance
- Multiple linkage
YSESU can help create Double Impact via:
- To the recipient – funding a business where banks will not finance
- To the customers – solving a problem of emerging customers
Here are qualifications:
- Each group must have 3-4 people: a concept starter, an execution expert, a finance person, and another focusing on social impact.
The 4 stages of YSESU are:
- Stage 1 (Proposal stage): Submit a proposal to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the ff:
- problem being solved,
- novel solution being provided,
- amount of base funding needed, and
- brief background of each member
- Stage 2 (Semi-Finals): Chosen semi-finalists will be given various free training to refine their concept.
- Stage 3 (Finals): Finalists will be chosen on the basis of feasibility (cost & margin, executable, financial viability) as well as social impact.
- Stage 4 (Funding): Winners will be offered convertible notes funding to start operating their business.