Singapore – Waters Philippines has been bestowed the Customer Satisfaction Leadership Award by CMO Asia’s Water Leadership Award ceremony at the Le Meredian Hotel in Singapore on August 2, 2017. Representing Waters Philippines is Chairman Josiah Go.
Launched in 1995, Waters Philippines is a pioneering and innovative company with many firsts:
- 1st home water purifier firm in the Philippines utilizing the multi-level marketing (MLM) compensation scheme for its distributors-sellers
- 1st MLM to offer in-house credit installment up to 28 months without recourse to its distributors-sellers
- 1st MLM to introduce ion cleanse technology in the Philippines
- 1st MLM to launch 6 basic rights of distributors
- 1st MLM to launch a 90-day satisfaction warranty for new distributors
- Company founder was the principal author of the 8-point test to distinguish legitimate MLM against pyramiding, now widely adopted by both Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP) and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- 1st MLM company chairman as Chief Training Officer
The CMO Asia Awards are the first of its kind, recognizing individuals and organizations who have shown leadership in their respective fields combined with strategic marketing, innovation and corporate social responsibility. The awards are judged by an independent, hi-caliber jury of professionals from across Asia.
(Waters Philippines website is www.waters.com.ph. No fee whatsoever was paid to qualify for this award.)