No false advertising, I am excited to celebrate the launch of my 18th book!
Come join me on May 3, 2019 (Friday), 6 PM at National Book Store, Shangri-La Plaza Mall. It will also be the post celebration of my April 22 birthday.
“The Mavericks: How 35 Marketing Rockstars Think, Strategize and Execute” has been on my mind for over a year now. I wanted to curate and feature my interviews with some of the best marketers and young entrepreneurs in the Philippines, following the success of “The Rainmakers: Marketing and Strategy Lessons from 25 CEOs”, which remained at the nationwide bestsellers list of National Book Store for close to a year.
Some of the marketers featured will be with me during launch day. They will give marketing tips at 6pm and co-sign your books.
Can you help celebrate with me? Bring your entire marketing team to learn from my marketing friends.
Celebration + Networking + Food + Marketing Tips + Book Signing
19 Marketing Topics, 35 Market Mavericks
‘The Mavericks’ features these 35 seasoned marketing experts generously sharing their thoughts and experiences on different aspects of marketing.
1. Strategy and Innovation
- New Category Strategy by Edgar Sia II, Chairman of Double Dragon Properties
- Growing Through Innovation by Jane Jimenez – Basas, President and CEO of Cignal TV
- Play to Win by Albet Buddahim, Chief Marketing Officer of L’oreal Philippines
- Using Big Data in Predicting Sales Talent by Kathleen Yu, President of Rumarocket
3. Understanding the Market
- Understanding Women Achievers by Aurora M. Suarez, Life and Career Coach
- Insighting by Miko Biscocho, Regional Brand Manager of Procter and Gamble Singapore
- Sports Retail Trends by Toby Claudio, President of Toby’s Sports
- Creating a Filipino Cosmetics Brand by Jacqe Yuengtian – Gutierrez, CEO of Happy Skin Cosmetics
5. Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Opportunity-Seeking in Underserved Market by Dar Ty – Nilo, President of Viviamo
- Tapping the Underserved Market by Dr. Nol Montalbo, Founder of Mont Albo Massage Hut
6. Market-Driving Strategy
- Franchising a New Category by Richard Sanz, CEO of Food Asia
- Behavior Modification by Chris Manguera, Chief Marketing Officer of Mynt
7. Marketing Planning
- Marketing Planning by Ann Esteves, Marketing Director of Unilever Philippines
- Understanding Customers Intimately by Jonn Terence Dy, Country Marketing Manager of Procter and Gamble Philippines
8. Marketing Management
- Managing Brand Portfolios by Dorothy Dee – Ching, Vice President of Unilever Philippines
9. Brand Strategy
- Growing Brands by Francis Flores, Jollibee Global Brand CMO, Jollibee Foods Corporation
- Brand Strategy by Maimai Madrid – Punzalan, Regional Marketing Director of Johnson and Johnson Philippines
10. Big Idea
- Formulating Your Big Idea by Christina Lao, Marketing Director of McDonald’s Philippines
11. Marketing Campaigns
- Advertising and Promotions by Candice Alabanza – Iyog, Vice President for Marketing and Distribution, Cebu Pacific Air
- New Rules of Soap Opera Advertising by Lester Estrada, Marketing Director of Procter and Gamble Philippines
12. Service Marketing
- Service Brand Extension by Audrey Tanco – Uy, Managing Director of Bizu Catering
- Services Marketing by Gladys Jane Chan, Marketing Director of Visa Philippines
13. Defense Marketing
- Defend Your Brand by Chad Sotelo, President and General Manager of Electrolux Philippines
14. Brand Turnaround
- Recapturing Market Leadership by Pamela Tiu – Takai, Director, Marketing Southeast Asia for Beverages, Meals, Gum and Candies of Mondelez International
- Strengthening Old Brands Amidst New Realities by Kakam Gabunada, Vice President for Children’s Milk, Nestle Philippines
15. Industry and Segment Marketing
- Competing in the Restaurant Industry by Raymund Magdaluyo, President of Red Crab Group
- Marketing to Kids by Jia Salindong – Du, Country Manager of Turner Broadcast Philippines
16. Shopper and Omni Channel Marketing
- The Future of Shopper Marketing by Anson Dichaves, Director of Brand and Channel Marketing, Global Lead, DKSH Singapore
- Omni Channel Marketing by Dr. Nicco Tan, Vice President of Relationship Marketing of Resorts World Genting Malaysia
17. Channel Marketing
- Channel Trends in Fast Moving Consumer Goods by Stephen Tiu, Sales Director of Johnson and Johnson Philippines
- Franchising by Chris Lim, Chief Marketing Officer of Francorp Philippines
- Food Delivery by Iceal Peñalosa, General Manager for Contact Center and Delivery, Max’s Group
18. Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing by Donald Lim, Country CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network
- Digital Transformation by Christian Lim, Chief Operating Officer of Microsoft Philippines
19. Advocacy Marketing
- Advocacy Marketing by Matt Pardiñas, General Manager of Mansmith and Fielders Inc.
‘The Mavericks’ comes in a classy cream-colored paper (similar to ‘The Rainmakers”) with close to 300 pages of indispensable marketing lessons at an introductory price of P488 for a copy. A discount of 10% will be available for volume orders of at least 5 copies or P2,196 only. For volume orders, pre-booking will be appreciated if you want the books pre-signed. Just send an email to me – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Mavericks Pre-booking”.
P.S. please don’t forget to RSVP to Tessa or Cath 0917-626-0724 / 722-2318.