I blogged an article “Marketing Lessons For Presidential Candidates” (https://josiahgo.com/marketing-lessons-for-presidential-candidates/) a condensed version was also published by Inquirer as ‘Want to Win in the 2022 Elections?” last September 24, 2021. This is the follow up article.
Some colleagues know that I wrote the 8-Point Test in Spotting Pyramiding Scams, officially adopted by the Direct Selling Association of the Philippines. I was encouraged to have something similar for the May 9, 2022 election, so I am reminding everyone about the 10-point test I did for the May 9, 2016 election, A Tagalog version is done via AVP for better understanding of a bigger mass market. .
- Does he / she have enough experience to effectively lead the country?
- Does he / she treat his fellowmen and even his enemies with honor?
- Is he / she and his / her household honest Filipinos?
- Does he / she display integrity at all times in word and deed?
- Is he / she morally upright?
- Does he / she respect human rights?
- Can he / she be trustworthy and not be corrupt?
- Can he / she be trusted to have no hidden agenda?
- Is he / she healthy and not sickly?
- Can he / she be a pride of our country?
I hope you can be guided properly in the forthcoming election. If you don’t agree with one or two, please don’t throw the baby with the bath water.