Bestselling author Josiah Go is the Chairman of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. (the leading marketing and sales training company in the Philippines), Chairman and CEO of Waters Philippines (the market leader in the direct selling of premium health durable products in the Philippines) and President-Commissioner of PT Noah Health Indonesia. He is Chairman / Vice Chairman / Director of over a dozen companies.
- Chairman of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc., market leader in marketing, sales and innovation training in the Philippines, since 1990
- Chairman and Chief Profit Strategist of Day 8 Business Academy Inc., a social enterprise focusing on the development of the SMEs, since Oct 2010
- President and CEO of Waters Philippines, market leader in home water purifiers (Waters) and ion cleanse foot detox (Noah), since 1995
- President Commissioner, PT Noah Health Indonesia, since 2014
- Chairman of Gosingtian Ventures Inc. and Noah Ventures Inc., both investment companies, since 2007
Industry Leadership Background+
- National President of Philippine Marketing Association in 1991
- Chairman of the Direct Selling Association of the Philippines in 2001
- National President of the Association of Marketing Educators in 2004-2005
- Founding President, White Space Club International in 2014
Academic and Training Background+
- Former adjunct faculty member of the Ateneo de Manila University, De La Salle University and De La Salle Professional School
- Personally facilitated over 500 marketing and sales workshops in almost all industries in the Philippines and abroad
- Author of 16 bestselling marketing books
- Chairman of Josiah and Carolina Go Foundation Inc.
- Founding President of Markprof Foundation, Inc.
- Co-founder of Young Market Masters Awards (YMMA)
- Founding Chairman of Invest to Donate Foundation Inc.
- Agora award, given by Philippine Marketing Association, 1994
- Ten Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) of the Philippines, given by Philippine Jaycee, in 2001
- Ten Outstanding Young Persons (TOYP) of the World, given by Jaycee International, USA, in 2002 (1st and only Filipino in business education)
- Ten Outstanding Filipino-Chinese in the Philippines, given by Manila Times and Federation of Filipino-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2002 (1st batch)
- Blue Ocean Strategy qualification process, Blue Ocean Strategy Institute, Insead, France, in 2006
- Lifetime Achievement Award, given by Association of Marketing Educators, in 2007
- Brand Leadership Award, World Brand Congress, India, 2009
- B.S.C. in Management, with Gold Medal for Leadership in Community Development, De La Salle University in 1982
- M.A. Religious Studies, Maryhill School of Theology, ongoing
- Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales Management at Kellogg 2013, and in Strategy and Innovation at MIT Sloan, 2011
- Took Advanced Marketing Courses at London Business School, Wharton and University of Illinois at Chicago